This week we’re switching gears from elegant holiday hairstyles to something a little sleeker—a straight blowout. Stylist Eric Hauck created this style that can be achieved sans straightener with a blowdryer, brush, and a few products.
The products we used are Living Proof’s Flex Shaping Hairspray, Blowout, and Prime Style Extender.
- After showering, towel dry hair to get rid of excess moisture.
- Prep the hair with Prime Style Extender from mid-shaft to end.
- Then apply Blowout section by section from roots to end, making sure to comb the product through your hair for even distribution.
- Afterwards, separate your hair into eight sections and work in small zones.
5.Using low heat, begin to dry the hair with your hands focusing on the roots. Lift the hair to give volume and take out extra moisture.
6. Now to begin the blow dry, start at the roots and continue down the hair to the middle. Once the roots and middle are smooth with no moisture, continue down to finish the ends.
7. Continue on like this repeating the same technique of smoothing the roots from the underneath and the top of each section for each section of your hair.
8. Finish with Flex and use your hands to smooth the style.